Friday, February 29, 2008

Just Like Before...

Fuihh again... another long break for my blog to carry on... actually I'm planning to extend my blog's holiday but being pushed around by someone who really wanted to read something here... so, this post is for u my dear...

Don't blame me for not giving my full effort on this... Blame Weatherford (M) Sdn Bhd... hihihihihi... no la... just having so much fun working and the only time left for me is meant for resting = zzZzzZZzz

A lot of things happened to me for this past 2 months in this 2008 year... All that i can say is ALHAMDULILLAH for all the blessings... Can't ask for more on what I've got for the past 2 months...

12th February 2008 was my first chopper ride... Super Puma...

12th February also was the first day i went to a rig... Atwood Falcon...

everything went smooth for my first offshore trip... all in all, lots of new stuff learnt... no pics... sowey... on the rig, everything have to controlled... to take pict on the rig, u have to apply for PTW... so, maybe next time... hehehhee... Can't wait for my next offshore trip... c'mon west berani... just swift through the wave and spud now...

as usual,
'sYf'

No comments: