Sunday, August 17, 2008

spend it all...

yeah... spend it all... that's the way it should be...
today i am declaring myself BROKE... yup... I'M BROKE... ladies, now would be the best time if you would like to take me out for a dinner... ;p
 
if you are working in banking line... please do me a favour to 'accidentaly' bank in some money into my account... ahakkss... thanks man...
 
I went to Sunway this afternoon and met with an old friend who is running a PC shop... have a chat a little and BOOM, my money is gone... actually, the reason why i went to Sunway was to buy a computer (try to blame it on others)... hehehhe... anyway, left with some few hundred ringgit in my wallet and that's all i have... that's all i have to survive till the end of the month... you can take the slip bank in my wallet and accumulate... i can assure you can easily do it coz the balance is too little... less than 30 ringgit... huwwaaaa... c'mon 25th of the month... come sooner...
 
-sYf-

2 comments:

ein said...

my crab woyyyy!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG! @_@

Alia said...

ceh. patotlah mtk belanje. sudah broke rupenye.

haha.