Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weatherford World

Look at the title. I'm part of it now. Work Work Work. Non-Stop. The load is quite heavy for me at the moment. Looking for substitute. Hopefully the newbies will learn fast so that we can devide the load equally. Yup, i admit. When i started working, i'm like heavy no where to go. LOST. But hopefully they can find the way really fast by themselves.

I'm goin off again this Monday to Miri. Maybe for about a week. Hopefully. We'll see the progress. The following week i have another scheduled meeting in Miri. I think i can make it by then.
Work is to the max at the moment but all i can say now, somehow it give me some satisfaction. Finding the right tunes at the moment. Let search for it.

To my sunshine, hopefully we can know each other more in the near future.


-sYf-

3 comments:

ein said...

good luck with the sunn. teheheheheh *peluk2*

Alia said...

wah. sunshine? hahaha. good for u.

u're getting older lah pakcik. hehe.

saifulhisham said...

Ein, thanks. happy birthday again. ;p

lyn, why are you claiming that i'm getting older. i'm a young boy remember?