Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Leave

quote
I will be on leave today. For any urgent matters, please contact me via mobile.
unquote

that will be my out of office reply for today.

i'm currently down with a bad flu and i'm glad my offshore job have been postponed until Saturday. so i will only go to Miri on Friday evening.

something funny happened yesterday. i made myself on a tour for 20 mins inside the departure hall of KLIA. arrived there around 6.40am by airport limo (picked me up around 6.00am) and take a airport limo back to shah alam by 7.00am. yup, this would be the result of last minute cancellation of chopper schedule. i've spent about 3-1/2 hrs (6.00am ~ 9.30am) inside a car on beautiful tuesday morning. on taxi back n forth to KLIA, drive to work in a very bad heavy traffic. well thats how it works if you are working.

and the overal result of this, went back early yesterday (about 3.30pm).
Kaboom, the out of office reply as above. hihihihi

i'm taking my rest now.
quote
no prob. rehat secukupnya.
unquote
a reply from my boss. ;p

till then,
-sYf-

No comments: