Wednesday, October 10, 2007

so yesterday..

heylow..

so, only now i can recall back why on earth i put my previous post as wonderful tuesday.. hehhee..
it all started when i was driving thru Karak yesterday.. while listening to Fly.fm.. someone called in for the end-bit.. and how wonderful it is.. GIVE ME THAT.. Sabrina from i dont know where have got the answer correct and walk away with cash money.. RM22600 if i'm not mistaken.. i mean, WOW.. thats a lot of M.O.N.E.Y. anywho, CONGRATULATION to Sabrina.. <-- if u ever read this, i'm always free for your time.. :)

i saw an angel this morning while having my breakfast in hotel (actually more like a sahur but since it uses the breakfast coupon, i call it breakfast.. hehehe..)..

I saw an angel..
I saw an angel..
I saw an angel..

but as always, nothing much could be done since its early in the morning and i'm still sleepy.. hehhehe..

i'm all used up for today.. its tiring working in the warehouse..

till then,
'sYf'

No comments: