Friday, November 2, 2007

yupPie yeAy..

Today is 2nd of November and I'm still stuck here in KSB... eventho it is a weekend here in Kemaman, but I still have to work since KL office is still operating... ISK ISK ISK...



What more can I say... Responsibilities... (taking some time off writing this tho ;p)



First of all, many apologies to all since I can't make it to your open houses... The invitation in EXTRAVAGANZa but it is so sad that I'm not around... Anyway, thanks for the invitation... Hopefully I can make it for next year... ;p



I have to extend my stay in Kemaman till I don't know when... Out of clothes, out of hotel room... Awana is fully booked for the weekend till next week... Hopefully I can squeeze into some available rooms there... Too tired for hotel hunting...

till then, 'sYf' (suppose to be by 2nd november)





No comments: